Thursday, April 11, 2013

"1963"


It is strange that sometimes I will have a word or phrase, or even a whole memory play over and over in my mind, for whatever reason certain things will stick in and play on loop, which can lead to me feeling like crap, or smile like an idiot.  When it is something simple like a series of words or a name, "cool, calm, in control", or, "Captain America" I must appear like even more of a crazy person than I do normally, as I walk along, silently mouthing (or whispering) it over and over again.

Lately I have had, "1963" and I couldn't figure out why, finally realizing that was 50 years ago, and I must have just been making the connection.  I then started running through a few things that happened in 1963 (like the Kennedy Assassination, and the invention of X-Men) and I think the repetition helped me recall more easily these random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment