Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Gaming Related Desktop

            I have not been posting nearly enough this year and I want to steer back from that.  To that end I have found a 30-day blog challenge and will be writing out entries, hopefully I can get all thirty days without any breaks, and if I manage to do that (since August has 31 days) I will think of an additional entry to write about.  I have done a 30-day challenge before, it for movies, but that was a while back, feel free to read those too if you like.

            Today is day 14 and the topic is “Gaming Related Desktop”.
            This is probably the most asinine of the topics for this blog series.  But at the same time it allows me to only write 50 or so words, post a couple images and then scoot on to writing the next entry.  Lot of mental energy to start with, and it is starting to peter out a bit because I kind of said a lot of what I wanted to say… But then I look at the stuff to come and think, “Yeah, I still want to talk about a few of those.”  So, this will be a kind of break day.
            Most of my desktop backgrounds fall into 4 categories, 1) fantasy stuff, more often than not related to Dungeons and Dragons, 2) dystopic science fiction stuff, 3) attractive women, and 4) other.  Sometimes these things overlap.  But I do have 3 or 4 video game images that I have used for a desktop background, and the last one was this.

This link leads to other desktops that I do not use in addition to this one.
             Share link to your video game desktop in the comments if you so wish.  And feel free to read some of my other blogs.

______________________________
If you like or hate this please take the time to comment, +1, share on Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook, and otherwise distribute my opinion to the world.  I would appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment